Sunday, May 6, 2012

My poems: How I truly feel for you my love.

Never be the Same:  I can see, I can still find
You're the only voice my heart can recognize

I'll never be the same
I'm caught inside the memories, the promises
are yesterdays and I belong to you.
I just can't walk away
'cause after loving you
I can never be the same.

I know I'll never forget
the way I always felt with you beside me
and how you loved me then, yeah.


No, stay!
Nothing compares to you.




Take it All away please I beg:


I'm breaking; I can't do this on my own 
Can you hear me screaming out, am I all alone? 


Circling the pain inside my soul 
I reached inside your silence to steal what you won't show 
I tried to find the answers in my fears 
But what was found is lost again as soon as it appeared 






Confession:

I confess I'm always afraid always ashamed 
Of what's inside me 
I confess I'm always afraid always ashamed 
Of what's inside my head 


And I can't breath 
And I still feel 
But not the way I want to 
I'm on the edge I don't' know how 
I can escape this nightmare 

It's always overflowing 
It's a constant fight 
Deep inside 
And I wanna forget it 

No comments:

Post a Comment